Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I knew it was going to happen today...

The rain that is.

When the weather people said rain this week I jokingly said Friday, since the last few times it's rained, it's been a Friday, but in the back of my mind I knew it would be today.

I don't like going to school in the rain. I'm going to go the "long way" to school now. I won't be out in the rain like I would be if I went the way I've been going for the last 6 weeks.

In other less whiny news...Torchwood comes out on DVD here in Jan 2008. It's been added to my Netflix list. Hopefully by that time, I will be done with the current Doctor Who episodes and ready to start on Torchwood? That is if it comes out in late Jan, not early Jan.

The movies didn't happen yesterday. I was on my way there when Josh called and said he couldn't go, but Bobby was already there (or going to be there). He asked if I was still going to go and I said no. I was going to go back to Christmas shopping. I tried calling Bobby, but he was already in the movie theater and I didn't leave a message. I'll see them on Wednesday. No big deal.

Time to clean out the kitty liter box.

No comments: