Monday, December 17, 2007

I hate my sister! *petty*

She got a V*CAST phone from Verizon!

My mom says I go through phones like crazy, this is my sister's SECOND phone this year! The one she got earlier was the upgrade (I think) when her plan was up and now this one...I think she got it because she gave the other one to one of the kids because they got cheapy phones a couple years ago and it was time for a new one (wtf they shouldn't have one with the way they act and how they're grade are!)

She has the kind of phone I want, but I can't justify spending that much $$ on a phone. And anyways, what the hell does she need a phone with a keyboard and mp3 player anyways?! it's not like she texts or listens to mp3s...although now, she probably will, I just doubt it. Oh and it's a camera phone!

Anyways...I went to Target. Spent like $70 but I got a good chunk of Christmas gifts! Now a few of them have to be mailed off (probably won't happen this week). I also saw the books I want to get for Marlin and Jasmine so next week (I hope) I'll go back and get them. Still have to get my parents gift, sister's gift, niece and nephew (Marline and Jasmine), my brother, sil and Marta and Daniela. So that's 7 maybe 8 gifts. My secret Santa one...that's not going to be what I originally planned. I made her a nice jewelry box and I'm going to put some bracelets in it. I think she'd like it.

It's 12:10 and if I'm to get to Buena Park by 3 p.m. I need to get it in gear to leave out at 12:45 or 1 p.m.

No comments: