Wednesday, December 19, 2007

who is it from?

Yesterday my mom told me my dad still needed something for Christmas and I said I had something picked out, but I would have to get it for him after Christmas. She asked me what and I showed her the book online. The she went to the room, got her credit card and told me to get it.

It should arrive either Friday or Monday, but I don't know if it's from me or her. Not that it really matters or anything, I'm just curious.

It's still raining. My guess is it's been raining all night. I don't want to go to school in the constant rain.

Last night I took a different way home and it cost me a dollar more, but I didn't have to wait out in the rain forever like I would have if I went the usual way.

The cat woke me up early again. I'm so freaking tired! but if I go back to sleep, I might over sleep and I have a final today!

Is anyone else watching Clash of the Choirs? Team Bolton or team Shelton...maybe even Team La Belle, should have gone home. Not Team Rowland. Maybe that's just me thought. Well obviously. I just don't like choirs that have too much going on vocally that it sounds garbled up. I should have voted the other night, but I didn't know T-Mobile was one of the sponsors and I could have. Now I have to re-asses which choir I like and see if they don't garble it up too much. What was funny was Team Lachey doing a Garth Brooks song, and it actually sounded decent. I think Team Shelton has a little theme going on with their song - Monday was Life is a Highway (if I remember correctly) and last night was Takin' It to the Streets. One of the other celebs said that the next song should be that Boys II Men song End of the Road, but I think that might actually SEND them off the show (unless they knock it out the park) The people on the message boards are...too analytical? Maybe I just don't get all into shows like these people have. breaking down each and every aspect of a show (not just this one, but others in general). I have no desire or time to do that...nor do I take the time to read it. I just feel like it's a waste.

Oh look...it's already 8 am. I'm going to have breakfast and watch the morning news.

No comments: