Thursday, December 13, 2007

I would have been on the news if I knew about it

CBS and ABC news vans were at the parking lot of Marshalls yesterday in Buena Park/Cypress. Anyone see that? Apparently a lady refused to give up her purse/money/keys and was stabbed? I don't know. I didn't catch the story. But that Marshalls is right across the street from my college (Cypress College). Going to school yesterday I saw a CBS van and was like, "Hmm what's that about?" then as Jo and I were walking to Arbys after class, we saw ABC van and he joked that they sent a news van to report on him walking down the street...okay there buddy! So that's what happened.

Monday is the day Josh, Ryan and Bobby and I are going to the movies. and then Josh invited me to stay longer to watch other movies since he can watch as many as he wants and blah blah blah. And he's still doing that "I'll buy food if you want me to..." Who am I to deny someone (an adult) the right to eat if they are hungry? I don't get why he does that.

Speech class is pretty much over. We did our last speech (9 people still have to go) and next Wednesday is our last class where we'll have finals and do the remaining speeches. There are like 3 or 4 people I'm really going to miss from that class and I'm sure I'll see a lot of the others around campus next semester so I won't miss them too much. lol

Yesterday I went to work more on my research paper (that's due today) and it's gone! All that saved was the annotated bibliography and cover page! UGH! I had 3 pages of that sucker! I'm leaving at 8:30 today so that I can retype it and hopefully get it done, but if push comes to shove, I'll turn it in late and suffer with a lower grade. God, I'm going to be on campus 5 1/2 hours BEFORE class and then class is 3 hrs and 20 mins. I'm going to be on campus 8 hrs and 50 minutes today! Kill me now...please!

I have to get off here to make food. there's no way I can be there all that time without something to eat and I don't have money to buy anything.

Got a super secret interview today. I'm supposed to be called between 8-10 so hopefully it's soon.

No comments: