Thursday, December 20, 2007

That's $16 in my pocket

Yesterday I sold my speech book back and got $39.75 (I originally paid like $80) for it. woo hoo! That money's all gone now. haha Who knew dinner at Arby's, cat food and getting a pedicure for myself would be so much!?

The today I sold my history book back and got $16 (I originally paid like $40) for it. Now I can go back to the nail salon and get my eyebrows waxed in time to take Christmas pix tomorrow or Saturday night (not the professional ones like I wanted).

However, I won't be able to get my mom's gift (she didn't tell me what she wanted when I asked her last night) and I won't be able to get my bro (and his family) gifts, as well as my sister and her kids. At least I won't be able to get them before Christmas - not like my brother and his family would even get them in time for Christmas anyways.

I totally BSed my History take home final. It's 4 pages and I asnwered (to the best of my ability) the questions. I'm hoping to get a C in the class. Anything higher would surprise me.

I met this guy on the way to school today. His name is John Paul. Looks to be in his late 30s or early 40s. He's a good looking guy. Well he asked to use my cell phone and said he'd give me 50 cents. lol I told him that was okay. I'd let him use it for free. I have 200 minutes. I never use that many in a month! So anyways, he was saying how he was going back to school to get his AA in Business Management (I believe) but didn't think he had it in him to go for his Bachelors. He mentioned that he was going to go to Cypress but might change over and go to Cerritos. I didn't dare tell him that I might be going to Cerritos next semester...that would be a bit stalkerish, right?

and OMG! speaking of classes! Yesterday on the way to Arby's with Josh he was like "Oh you need to tell me what classes you're taking next semester so we can have some classes together." Umm excuse me, I need to do what? I don't need to tell him anything, but I told him anyways. I didn't tell him when I was taking the classes just the classes I would be taking. Then in Arby's he kind of stepped on my foot while we were at the counter and I pointed out the obvious and he was like "I was playing footsies with you..." don't make me laugh! haha! What the hell do I make of that boy!? I talked to Lora about him and she said he could look to me as a mother type figure since I'm older than him, but at the same time, he might like me? Idk. but it's weird. very weird.

I'm not much of a Hilary Swank fan, but I really want to see P.S. I Love You. It looks like a great romantic comedy...and if Josh is able to go to the movies tomorrow (his exact words were "I have to take you to see Alvin and the Chipmunks") I'm going to see how he'd react to me saying I wanted to see P.S. I Love You. lol I'm so....nice. Yeah, nice.

I'm going to print off some things and kill time before heading to the class room to turn in my history final...the head out before the rain comes *knocks on wood*

No comments: