Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Dog gone it


discover your dog breed @ quiz meme


and I'm home from school today. I told my parents Professor Newman cancelled class to let us work on our research papers, but that wasn't the case. I just needed the day to fully work on the research paper. Now I'm wishing I would have picked Thursday to not go to class, but today is as good a day as any.

My paper so far is 3 pages (not including cover page and annotated bibliography which is 2 pages) but I'm going to see if I can make it to the full 5 pages and I'll be happy with that. I still have to do footnotes for the paper too. Meh! Looks like tomorrow and Thursday I'll be going to campus early. Hopefully I get it all done to turn in on Thursday and not have to loose points for turning it in next Tuesday/Thursday (last day to turn it in - last day of class).

Well, I better get back to work. it's almost 3 p.m. and the kids should be coming back any time now.

No comments: