Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I'm pretty easy to please

My mom told me she would only be able to get my hair done as my Christmas gift so I was in no rush to get up this morning as I woudn't have gifts to open.

I was wrong.

I had 2 pair of pink fuzzy socks, a pink lounging shirt, pink brush comb and mirror (yes, I like the color pink!) and pink flower smock thingy. Oh and some pink flip flops, and a pink stuffed kitty (to which Ms Marple tried attacking several times) and one of those "digital" camera sold at the drug store. Yeah, nice replacement for my broken one.

But I wasn't expecting any of what I got.

From Lora I got a $25 Borders gift card, and "book thongs" haha seriously! it says book thong on the label! But they're cute. One is a cat and the other is a mermaid or fairy or angel. I can't tell.

From Licha I got a kitty mug & calendar, daily devotional and a pink notebook.

From John & Colleen I got a new Celtic Woman CD.

My sister already told me that Christmas was going to come for us (the parents and me) in April (or whenever she got her tax return). I don't mind. She gives awesome money gifts ($50-$100!) But tomorrow they're supposed to come over and get their gifts as she and the kids are at her mother in law's.

Tonight's the party with the usual church gang. 3:30 to about 8 or 9 so I have to get dressed and re-fixed my hair.

I hope everyone's Christmas has been how they expected...or better!

No comments: