Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Today was absolutely horrible

The only bright side was being able to laugh it up with the usual people...and seeing Br after not seeing him on Monday.

What made today so horrible? Just remember the comments I got from Professor Chavez about my speech on Monday. I was so incredibly proud of myself for actually finishing it (on time) but I was a little worried about the timing. I went over, but that was beside the point. I posted about all the comments that were made in a previous entry, so I won't go back into that...

but then today I got an assignment back from her and of the possible 20 points for the assignment...I got a lousy 10! I actually did the assignment and turned it in on time, and got a freakin' 10! Br and a couple of other people did it THE DAY IT WAS DUE and got pretty much full credit!

The rest of the class I was in a horrid mood. Br, Bo and Jo noticed, but I didn't say anything. So what if I got a few bad grades on some assignments...no big deal. I'll still pass the class...but that's not the point. I'm busting my ass and getting knocked down, but these other people are doing shitty jobs on their assignments (imo) and getting full credit! How is that right?!

If I wasn't on the verge of crying from being so upset, I was close to just packing up and walking out. We have a week to do another speech (it's due 12/12), 10 more people still have to give their speech that was due 12/3...so they get 2 weeks to work on it when everyone else had to rightfully have it done 12/3 on top of that, I have a history test tomorrow and research paper due 12/13.

Thankfully Jen invited me to something 12/14 so I can get my mind off all this school gone wrong.

No comments: