Thursday, December 27, 2007

Let this be a lesson kiddies...

guard your myspace with you life.

my nephew had his page hacked and I got a couple of oh so naughty messages. I txt my nephew about it and he told me it wasn't him. So I looked at the page, and sure enough, it was hacked.

The, about 15 minutes ago, he called me swearing that he didn't do all of that and that his page was messed up. I told him that I knew and that he needed to change his e-mail and pw and delete all codes he had on his page. He's been calling every 5 minutes or so asking how to do certain things, and if he calls again, I'm going to have to tell him that he'll have to fix it the next time he's over (and I'm here to watch him)...and he can't give his pw to anyone. I'll be the only one with the pw - my way of making sure nothing happens that isn't supposed to happen.

this is why young kids (my nephew is 12 or 13) don't need myspace pages.

No comments: