Saturday, November 24, 2007

California's burning again

This time it's just in Malibu. Have we NOT got through enough fires the last 2 months?!

I'm not about to utter what I'm thinking's going to happen next and no one else better either! (*knocks on wood just in case*)

Early this morning (like 1 or 2 am) I felt like watching Twister so I put that in, watched about 55 minutes of it, then went to sleep. This morning I watched more of it, but I still have maybe 30 minutes left. Later today I'm going to watch True Lies and then the rest of season 2 of Charmed.

The temp is getting colder and I feel it down to my bones. I wish I still had winter clothes, but they were in the garage and got ruined a couple years ago when we had the massive storms. Now I don't have the money to rebuild the collection so I have to kind of layer my clothes to be warm. I'm so glad there's only a month left of school. That means only 1 more month of getting home at 7 or 8 at night.

Last week my dad said he was going to light the heater pilot. He still hasn't. Everytime he makes a comment about me having the oven on for warmth, I tell him to light the heater, then he tells me to put clothes on and I say I have clothes on. Next time he tells me that, I'm going to tell him that I would but they were ruined because he couldn't clean out storage so my clothes had to go in the garage and got messed up from the rain.

And really! They didn't HAVE to be thrown away! They could have been washed to get the mold off...or at least tried that! But no. my mom just went on and tossed them out. Gee thanks!

I'm going back to reading trivia on wikipedia.

No comments: