Wednesday, November 28, 2007

how did this happen!?

How did I go from having an okay morning to being totally stressed out?!

First I swore up and down that my registration time was for today at 10 am but when I check the e-mail it was for 8 am!

Second, when I was planning my classes, I don't know how I over looked the fact that 2 of the classes I picked conflicted with each other. So now I'm only registered for Physical Geology Laboratory, Intermediate Algebra (I'm determined to pass Algebra! lol) and Contemporary Political Issues. Internation Relations conflicted with the Geology lab, so I can't take it. Something has to be offered during the summer, or I'll have to take the classes at the university (if I even get there!) or I'm stuck at the CC for another semester (Fall 08).

Third, I totally spaced on what I have to pay vs what gets paid for through fee waiver so I was only able to pay for my ASC fee (which I could care less about having) and my Spring 08 sticker saying that I'm a student for the term. The other thing that's left is my health fee. In looking at what I did for this past semester, it looks like I had to pay the health fee, in which case, that won't get paid until I get paid on Sunday/Monday...well past the 72 hr deadline.

Seriously, did I fall asleep and wake up on the wrong side of the bed?! I'm telling you, this is crazy! I don't know how or when all this bad luck befell me!

I need to put my shoes on and head out. the bus comes at 10:35.

No comments: