Friday, November 23, 2007

I'm going to tackle this the slow way

I have to get several gifts for Christmas this year (I don't normally get my fam gifts) and since I don't have extra income from a good paying job, I have to buy 1 gift (maybe more if I come into extra cash) a week until Christmas Eve.

I have a vague idea of what to get everyone, it's just a matter of getting out to get the stuff, or ordering it online (if that's the case).

Mom
Vegetable Storage Bin
or
Set of 2 Dual Pocket Shawls

Dad
Head To Bottom Towel (sold out so I have to find something else)

Richie
My Brother Pillow

Marta & Daniela
(what better way to share than with a ) Princess Castle

Andrea & Nieves (I don't know what to get them, so I'm going to get what I was going to get last year, but didn't)
Sister and Sister-in-law Pillows

Marlin
The Dangerous Book for Boys by Conn Iggulden & Hal Iggulden

Jasmine
The Daring Book for Girls by Andrea Buchanan

Abe
Lawn Enforcement Tee & cap (I got him the shirt last Christmas, so I'm getting him the hat this year)

Tina
Dogwood Cross

Lora (I got her something to do with The Nutcracker, so I think I'm going to get her something else from that theme)
Joys of Christmas Crystal Ornaments (something from this page)

Staci (I think she likes monkeys? I suck and don't know)
Green Camo Monkey Flannel Pajamas (I have to ask Lora what size Staci wears because I think a large is going to be too big) replacement gift Yellow Candy Flannel Pajamas then if all else fails, a gift card.


And then the person I pulled for Secret Santa (yup, 2 gifts).
Everyone else I had planned on getting something for I can't and I really wanted to.

No comments: