Thursday, November 29, 2007

Poo!

I owe $15.00 to school. Umm I think I have until Friday to pay it. Sadly, that won't happen.

I need...$400 or Christmas doesn't come this year. Well it comes, but it comes pretty crappy. And crappy happens every Christmas, and I don't want crappy again. My parents/family will understand that I don't have the money to get gifts...hell I don't usually get them anything anyway. But I need to get my Secret Santa gift as well as my 5 gifts for Holiday Wishes but luckily for that, many of the people wanted something handmade and I got that covered. I just have to mail.

I need to find someplace to sell these scarves, hats and purses. E-Bay worked 1 time, LJ worked 1 time and that's about it. ha!

I'm going to try to leave at 9 whatever today. I need a few hours of better computer research and hopefully get some documents in a condition to where I can print them off...even though I have $0.30 left on my print account and I have $1 that I've been trying to save for a very silly reason.

Thank God today is my Friday!

No comments: