Friday, November 30, 2007

where are my winter clothes?!

I woke up this morning to the sound of rain and my parents leaving out early. My mom got called in to the retirement center because someone called in sick and my dad had some morning inventory job.

Great. More money for them, but I have to take the bus to work, and like I said, it's raining. I don't know where any of my winter clothes are and I have like 6 loads of dirty clothes, so I'm probably going to wear something inappropiate and probably get sick.

So when I get to the church today, I know exactly what I'm going to do. Work on ALL the church stuff first (bulletins, Love Notes and envelopes) and then spend a couple of hours working on my speech. I have the rough outline done and all I have to do is add subpoints. After that I need to do 3 powerpoint slides for the visual aid aspect and print them on overhead projector sheets (incase there's a computer problem). Then when I get home, I can work on practicing the speech and getting it to the 5 1/2 minute mark. The speech I gave before Thanksgiving was 3 1/2 minutes and I lost 1.5 points off my speech!

After I give the speech on Monday, I can concentrate on my research paper for History. I have to find 2 books and 2 articles on Rosa Park and/or the Montgomery Bus Boycotts. This assignment has to be 3-5 pages and I have to have footnotes and an annotated (did I just totally butcher that word?!) bibliography.

NEVER AGAIN AM I TAKING A 9 WEEK CLASS!

The plan is to either leave at 8:15 or 9:15 this morning and seeing as how it's already 7:53 and I'm still in my pjs, I don't think I'll be leaving at 8:15. I better get dressed to make it!

No comments: