Sunday, November 25, 2007

I don't even know why I'm posting right now

Other than I'm bored and my popcorn isn't done popping.

Why am I eating popcorn this late? *shrugs* I'm bored and was going to do it earlier, but I as asleep from 3 pm to 8 pm and I'm just getting around to making up my mind to do it. haha I'm lazy.

Has the novelty of me being black and liking country music finally worn off? I don't know, but everytime it comes up in IM/myspace conversation with people, they aren't shocked. Last year, or whatever, when I would tell someone I listen to country music, I'd get this shocked look from them. I liked the my skin color and choice of music weren't the norm. It made me feel special.

At least the guys on the dating sites I venture to check are still shocked...but a lot of them are old pervs and I don't care what they think about me. I don't talk to them.

Popcorn is done. I'm going to go watch a movie and hopefully be asleep by 1 or 2 am.

No comments: