Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I thought I was done that that school!

I just got done with the counselor and he said all the classes I picked (but hadn’t yet registered for) I didn’t need. 5 classes here at Cypress and 2 classes at Cerritos (the class I thought I was done with!) He also said to ask about academic renewal to get rid of 2 semesters of bad grades I had. Then when I was all done, that Cerritos would do my transfer papers and when the universities I wanted to transfer to would look at my transcripts, I’d have a higher transfer GPA and 2.0

I seriously NEVER wanted to go back to Cerritos College again! They completely screwed me over when I was in the TEACHER TRAC program and when I tried to get out, none of the counselors would help me. How jacked up is that?! Now I have to go back there and trust them again!? Why? I don’t want to.

But if I have to, then I will. I’m going to see if it’s possible to go to both Cypress and Cerritos at the same time…you know, kill 2 birds with one stone. LOL I’m going to try.

Edit: I’m not going to be able to take all the classes here at Cypress that I want because they either aren’t offered in the Spring (Political Science 120) or they conflict with another class (Political Science 230 and Geology 101 [which is just a 1 unit lab]). So this is how Spring is hopefully going to be:

Monday & Wednesday 12:00 p.m.-01:50 p.m. Math 40 (I’ll have to take Math 100 at Cerritos)
Tuesday & Thursday 09:30 a.m.-10:50 a.m. Political Science 210
Tuesday & Thursday 11:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Political Science 230

I like/don’t like my speech instructor. What’s the point of her telling us to come to her if we have questions if she’s going to turn around and say, “I don’t normally do that, but I will this time. Next time ask a peer.” Umm no. I’ve seen the work a lot of my peers turn in. It’s below par, in my opinion. I don’t want to subject my work to how they feel it should be done. I made the corrections she said and now I’m printing it out (for a THIRD time). Whatever grade I get, I get.

I have class in 15 minutes, so I better finish this up. It’s my last chance before tomorrow when I have to give the speech.

No comments: