Monday, November 5, 2007

You're only as old as you feel

And today I felt pretty darn old!

We gave our "birthday event" speeches in Speech class today and one other girl and I were the oldest, besides the teacher!

Everyone else is 19-21 (at the most).

Josh just turned 19 on Saturday. I believe Bobby was 19 or 20 and my Portuguese boyfriend, Brent, is at the oldest 21!

As I was listening to the speeches I head 1986, 1987, 1988...and I was like OMG I'm OLD! haha

And now every single one of the guys, with the exception of Brent, is almost off limits.

I have the chance to be home alone tomorrow. My parents are working the election and will be gone from 6 am to about 10 pm. Since no one will be home for when the kids get out of school, they have to go to the polling place after school.

I know the right thing is to go to class tomorrow, but I can't remember the last time I was completely home alone all day (not counting weekends). And who knows the next time I'll have that opportunity! I have until 11:45 am to make my decision. I have to be on the 12:20 pm in order to get to school by 3:30 pm

I'm going to go watch CSI: Miami and then my recording of Dancing with the Stars.

No comments: