Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I hate assignments that don't give a clear structure

I have 2 assignments I'm working on right now - 1 due on Monday (Dec 3) and the other due on Dec 13.

For both, I'm trying to pick the same topic so I don't have to do so much additional research because I don't have the time. So I decided that I'm going to talk about Rosa Parks.

For my speech class, I think I'm going to focus on the bus boy cotts and her role in that and for history, I have to come up with a thesis. Don't tell anyone, but for that I'm going to clean up the Rosa Parks assignment I did back in the 11th grade. It pays to save papers! I just don't know what my thesis is going to be because I have to prove or disprove my thesis in the history paper.


edit: actually, for speech I think I'm going to talk about segregation in schools...lean more towards Brown v The Board of Education. and history is going to be more about Rosa Parks and the bus boycotts.

Oh yeah, and I have 2 exams next week. Fun huh? I'm so glad the semester is coming to an end! 2 more weeks of actual classes and then finals the week after that...then CHRISTMAS and maybe seeing Coriano (will talk about him at a later date).

Until then, back to doing research.

No comments: