Monday, November 12, 2007

It's closer than I thought!

I'm working on my check book and balancing my account and everything and it dawned on me...I should see exactly when November 21st is, so I look on the calendar, and it's next fucking Wednesday! I don't know why I thought I had weeks to work on it when in reality I have this week and 2 days next week and that's it!

I'm flipping screwed! I HAVE to do the topic I picked and deal with the grade I get on (100 pts for the speech and 100 pts for the typed outline).

This kind of stress isn't what I need.

And on top of that, I've been forced to work the Thanksgiving dinner at my church next Sunday. I would have ended up working it anyways, but I would have liked to have been given the OPTION to say yes or no and not TOLD that I have to do it.

I know I didn't have anywhere pressing to go or anything highly important to do (other than my speech) but still. Asking would have been nice.

I think I'm going to e-bay or something some of the bracelets & necklaces I've made in past months. Yes I'm that hard pressed for money. Okay, it's not really hard pressed, but I'd like to NOT be overdrawn in my checking account anymore. The last month and a half I can't shake going into the negative. And I haven't changed my spending patterns. I'm not spending more than I did 3 months ago when I always managed to keep $20 in my account, but now I can't stop going into the negative and I can't see where I went wrong.


random tmi: why does my cat's crap suddenly smell?! really bad! and she carries the smell into my room and it fucking lingers there. I have to open the window (rather be cold than smelly) so the smell doesn't get into everything and...stink it up. Nothing says Happy Tuesday (or any other day of the week) like clothes that smell funky.

I'm going to go read or something. I have 3 books checked out from the library and they're due...November 21st. ha! I'd be lucky if I can finish the book I'm currently reading today or tomorrow so that I can start on one of the others...then renew them on the 21st so that I can actually finish the other 2.

No comments: