Thursday, November 15, 2007

interesting subject, where did you go?

Point 1: I got the money thing sorted out. Yay!
Point 2: I decided what I was going to do my process speech on for next Wednesday. I'm going to make a cake and then have little star cakes for the class. What a nice thing to have the day before Thanksgiving.
Point 3: I totally don't want to go to class today, but if I don't, I won't get the notes and I won't be able to study for the test next Tuesday
Point 4: I have a counseling appointment on Tuesday before my history class. I'll be meeting with a Humanities counselor to ask about the classes I picked for next semester
Point 5: I need to hurry and print the additional papers that Financial Aid needs. Hurry up to get rejected is my motto lol
Point 6: I've been on hold for far too long with my bank. I need to cancel something before it goes through tomorrow. Apparently they're experiencing a high volume of calls and I have to wait my turn. My neck is getting tired from holding the phone with my head and shoulder! edit: I did what I have to do.
Point 7: Why are men so confusing? And they say we're confusing...and sometimes we are, but not as confusing as they are...at least that's what I'm experiencing. I'd give up, but they're so much fun to play with. Maybe that's why I'm easily confused by them.
Point 8: Someone PLEASE remind me that I need to go to the Downey Museum SOON! My history I report is due on the 29th of this month! edit: I just called for their hours. Thursday-Saturday 1-5 pm. I can't go on Thursdays because I have class, so that leaves Fridays & Saturdays. I'm going to really see about going tomorrow. I doubt they're going to be open next Friday, which is the day after Thanksgiving, and the Friday after that is too late, as that's the 30th. If I can't go tomorrow, then I have to go Saturday.
Point 9: WTF! My mom is working Thanksgiving! 2-10:30 pm! That means my dad and I are going to my sister's! I DON'T WANT TO GO TO MY SISTER'S! I'm going to ask Lora if I can spend Thanksgiving with her and Nana and Tata. And...my sister's kids get the day before Thanksgiving off. Nov 21-23 is Thanksgiving Break. I wish I had the day before Thanksgiving off!


I know I had another point, but it's slipped my mind. LOL

No comments: