Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I'm batting a thousand with my horoscope!

Virgo
It's a good day to make purchases, especially if you're going in on them with someone else. The combined judgment should yield a great investment, or at least a solid addition to your collection of stuff.


While I didn't make this purchase with someone else, I did just buy Charmed Season 2 from Columbia House...and that was BEFORE I saw my horoscope for today. How funny is that!

I started my application for CSUDH (it's the closer of the 2 colleges I want to apply to/attend) but I had to stop right before the application fee waiver part. I need my parents tax information and when I started it last night, it was 1 am and they were sleep. I'll get to it tonight when they get home from the election, but I won't submit it until I get paid next week in case I have to pay the $50 something application fee. Then the week of Nov 18 I'll do the next one. However, for CSUDH, I have until April 1st, 2008 to apply. It's the CSULB one that I have to get in by the end of November.

Still undecided on if I'll go into class today. It's only 8:40, but I just feel like I'm going to let today slip by and not go in.

No comments: