Thursday, November 8, 2007

this sucks

I can't even buy food for my cat because I'm beyond broke. I have 2 checks due to me next week, but that doesn't help me NOW. I had to ask my mom if she could get it (and I gave her a coupon) and my dad was like "your mom doesn't have the money so you have to get it..." and then not five minutes later he was like " when are you getting Ms Marple cat food? she's sitting in front of her dish with big sad eyes..."

They won't let me give her some tuna we have...and we have like 10 cans of tuna so giving the cat a little out of one, at least until someone I goes to the store. My mom told me not to worry about it. that she would get some when she got her paycheck...which they left to get about an hour ago!

Now I'm making my breakfast/lunch and the cat is sitting there watch me and then she looks at her cat dish and back to me. It sucks and made me sad that I can't even get her food...and the food we have here (that she can eat) can't be given to her.

No comments: