Tuesday, November 6, 2007

It's ass busting time

I didn't do well at all on the first exam in history. I have to do well on the other 2 so that this one is dropped. Also have to do well on the papers - one of which is due at the end of the month.

I only missed 2 of the multiple choice, but on the essays I got a 15 total! Each essay was worth 10 points (50 points total), and the highest I got was a 7. *hangs head in shame*

Professor Newman said that overall, everyone did better on the multiple choice than they did on the essay. I thought I followed the "formula" she gave on all but 1 essay. I guess not. every single essay she had "you didn't follow the formula".

I'd drop the class, but I don't want to be home on Tuesdays and Thursdays and I actually like the class. I just hate writing test essays. Give me a test with 100 mutiple choice questions and I'll knock it out of the park, but essays...I kind of suck at.

No comments: