Wednesday, November 7, 2007

somethings to yay about (one not so yay)

1. I got a 39/40 on my speech from Monday. Better than the 27/30 from the first speech. Still both good scores though. Everyone was still talking about how much they liked my speech.

2. Brent eye flirted with me the whole time in class. lol This was very...intimidating because during break he actually talked to me (before going for his smoke break)

3. I applied for a fee waiver for CSUDH and it was granted! YES! That's $55 less that I have to spend. April 1st, 2008 is the deadline for that school for Fall 2008, but it's better that I have it in NOW rather than wait until February or March. Next I'm applying to CSULB. Applied to both universities and now waiting for some kind of reply. Next I'm going to apply for EOPS. Free money is free money! Wee!!

  1. Your application has been submitted to CSU Dominguez Hills.
  2. You have been tentatively approved for a fee waiver (final fee waiver determination must be made by the university).
  3. You will be sent written notification and additional application information within 30 working days.

4. No school on Monday due to Veteran's Day. This means the bank and librarys will be closed. bah! I wanted to go to the library to study, but I'll have to do that in my room.

No comments: