Friday, November 2, 2007

I should NOT be stressed over this...

But I am. I can't find any information on anything that happened the day I was born...let alone the week!

I'd forget the whole thing is the damn speech wasn't work 30-50 points!

Tomorrow I'm going to have to go to the library or something to see if I can find anything there. If not. I'm screwed.

If I can't find anything, my entire speech is going to consist of:

On September 9, 1982 I was born. Other things happened that day, but unfortunately I wasn't able to find resources, exculding wikipedia, to speak for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. I'm sorry this has been a waste of your, and my time.

What grade would I get on that speech? lol

And I can't be the only one having problems. I just can't be!

I have a headache from worrying about this.

No comments: