Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The pics of me "dressed up"...

yeah..don't have them. Didn't even get dressed up in the other "costume" either. I have a pic of me wearing a pair of big ass glasses, but that's about it.

once I get dressed, I just wasn't feeling the whole thing, so I nixed having pics taken.

Movie trip that was planned for this week has been moved to next week. This weeken is Josh's b-day and I guess he had/has other plans. That's fine with me. I'll have money then. Plus, I don't even think Bobby remembered. Something that caused a cheesy grin to be plastered on my face was that Josh waited around after class and walked me to the bus stop, then walk back to his stop. aww how nice, huh? lol

I'm going to watch the Saw movies (maybe) or some other movie. I'm taping TV shows, but I probably won't watch them until later tonight.

Oh crap! My history test tomorrow! I need to make note cards for the short answer part of the exam. I'm fairly certain that's the only part I'm going to have problems, so to speak, with. Glad we won't have to stick around the full 2 1/2-3 hours of class. Once we finish the test, we can leave. Professor Newman is only giving 2 1/2 hours so everyone HAS to be done by 445-500. Class is scheduled to go from 330-650, but we've been getting out about 530-545...so I'm assuming that's how it's going to be for the rest of the class meetings.

Gonna do my note cards and watch movie.

Have a great night/rest of Halloween!

No comments: