Friday, October 5, 2007

Before lunch and TV

My DVDs came from Columbia House today so I'll be watching those. I'm going to start with one of the Miss Marple DVDs and then tonight I'll watch disc 1 of Season 1 of Charmed. I have to really make these dvds last because I'll only be able to buy 1 (maybe 2 ) series a month (if I'm lucky).

Yup, that's all the mail.

I need to figure out my VCRs. they're cutting off way too soon for the things that I record. Or maybe TV shows are running over? I don't know. But I missed the last 2 or 3 minutes of
Grey's Anatomy. but luckily I was actually watching the TV when the VCR stopped recording. I think now I'm going to have to go 10 minutes into the next hour to make sure I have everything recorded. I already start 3 minutes before the scheduled start to make sure I have the beginning.

I'm kicking myself for not watching
Brothers & Sisters on Sunday. From the previews of next Sunday's episode, it looks like last Sunday was something I shouldn't have missed. I bet come this Sunday, I'm not going to want to watch it again (opting for Shark like last time).

Lunch and TV calls!

No comments: