Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Oh if only I believed what I joked about with my friends

I'm finally getting around to cleaning off my desk (that I hope to either get rid of or put to better use) and I found an envelope with momentos from when I flew Illinois/Indiana to meet some online friends (the first 2 people I ever met irl who I was friends with online) and go to a couple of *N SYNC concerts.

Well in those momentos were 2 notes that I was going to give to Lance...proclaiming my undying love for him...and giving him my digits!

I had to laugh at how silly I was in 2002. Still ballsy though. at the last minute I had bought my first concert ticket (that I didn't win on the radio) back in march 2002 to see the guys and begged my mom to take me to the Anaheim Pond (I don't even know what it's called now!) and pick me up after the concert because I had already bought my ticket for the concert. Well I went to the concert, had a blast, then about 2 weeks later, a couple of my friends convinced my to fly out to Illinois/Indiana to see the guys again, and I did that. I think I was there like April 2nd or 3rd to April 7th. We went to the concerts on the 4th and 5th. That was a fun trip. Sad that part of the friendship had to end a few years later though.

But anyways...I was a dork then. I don't even know what I was thinking writing the notes. It's not like he would have gotten them...and actually called me!

That's all the silliness. I'm going to clean off my bed, make lunch and watch tv. I'm sad that I didn't get any good mail.

No comments: