Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Seriously Netflix! You suck!

Last week I got CSI: Miami Season 3 disc 1 so the next go around, should be the rest of the season 3 discs. WRONG! Tomorrow I'll be getting NCIS Season 4 discs 1 and 2. I don't know why the skipped the rest of CSI: Miami and went right to NCIS. The remaining CSI: Miami discs are all available. Yeah, that's not going to help me when there are still SIX discs left in season 3! UGH!

And I'm so NOT watching them out of order either! I wanted to report them today that the wrong discs were mailed, but I get this stupid message:

We've Just Shipped This Movie

We've just shipped this movie to you today. Please make sure you haven't mistakenly selected the wrong movie. If you experience difficulty with this movie when you receive it, please report the problem at that time.

Umm I KNOW I didn't mistakenly select the wrong movie. They flat out sent me the wrong ones! Now I have to wait until I get them, tell them they sent the wrong ones and then send them back....and then re-add them to my list. I wish there was a number I could call to bitch someone out!

I won't be doing any calling of anyone and there will be no bitching out. I just don't understand why they'd skip so many and send me something that's 6-8 down on my list.

I'll update about my day and the boys I made friends with a little later. I'm in too much of a GRR mood.

No comments: