Saturday, October 13, 2007

Now my TV really is the end of me

My TV has been on the fritz for a few days now. It goes and comes as it pleases...and when it goes, it can be gone for hours leaving to turn it off and listen to music. I can't even play a dvd or video because the image or whatever on the TV is messed up.

actually, I haven't tried watching a DVD when it messed up.

but that's not the point.

Dr. Who is supposed to come on soon and I want to watch that, but if it messes up, I won't be able to see it...and that means I'll have to watch something else (duh)

meh!

I got a lot of my journaling done for the pages that I have completed with my scrapbook. I'm just waiting for the other stuff I ordered and I'll get back to work...then in a couple more weeks, I'll order more supplies. I should be done with my scrapbook by the end of the year. YAY!

Speaking of things to be done in a couple weeks...JURY DUTY! UGH! I have to call on 10/21 to see if I need to go in on 10/22. I hope I don't because...one class starts 10/22 and the other starts 10/23. *crosses fingers that I'm able to get out of it again*

No comments: