Sunday, October 7, 2007

Pfft! Student free day

The kids are out of school tomorrow because of Columbus Day. But the school is calling it a student free day. Even they're sick of the kids.

I joke!!

But every time there's a freaking holiday, my sister's kids come here and I'm stuck with them. Why don't they go with her? Because she's a teacher at a Christian/Lutheran school and they don't observe all the holidays.

I'd like to create a family free day where everyone in my family (minus my brother and his family because they're cool) leaves me the heck alone! No asking me to do anything around the house, no asking me to watch your bad ass kids, no coming to me to ask me stupid questions, and surely no using my computer and then asking me why something went wrong or how to do something or whatever.

I'm telling you, journal, if I would have gone to that out of state college back when I got out of high school, I would not be where I'm at today.

Sick of my family? Well not really sick of my family, just the crap I've gone through with them.

But the movies tonight...yes movies. we saw 2 of them at church. They were good. First was The Las Sin Eater. I really liked it. It wasn't at all predictable. Second was Facing the Giants. It got predictable towards the end, but I love me some football movies! Remeber the Titans and We Are Marshall are the only 2 I can think of that would compare to the one I saw tonight. I haven't seen We Are Marshall, but it's on my list of movies to buy.

I need to finish cleaning the kitchen and take the trash out before going to bed. I can't believe I missed tv tonight. It's okay though. The Angels loosing really ticked me off.

No comments: