Friday, October 19, 2007

some things

In +/- format

+/- was able to postpone jury duty (that would have started 10/22) until 12/24. haha suckers! but this could come back to bit me in the ass...as long as I'm done by January 14th, it's all good.
+/- contemplating asking for my paycheck a week early. I still have that other book to get, plus some smaller supplies I'll need for my Speech class (namely note cards and a holder), plus next week is transfer week. I'd like to put my applications in early...and that means needing $$. the application fee is $55 and I don't know if that's per application or not.
- post office is being mean. I know some office has my scrapbooking supplies! I want them darn it!

I totally know there was something else, I just can't remember! UGH! I'm gonna go watch Prime Suspect 1 now.

No comments: