Monday, October 1, 2007

Drama-rama

So over my birthday there was a bit of drama. It all went down in e-mails. But it's the same ol' drama from 4 years ago. I just can't seem to escape it. It's like one of lose horny dogs who won't stop humping your leg no matter how much you try to shake them off.

I'm tired of all the lying and bs around me.

I'm tired of thinking I can trust you only to find out that I can't.

I'm tired of having to bite my tongue and not speak my mind.

I'm tired of this hold over me.

I'm tired of thinking about what will never be.

I'm fucking tired of you and your lies.

And don't think this isn't about you, because it most certainly is. And you over there...this is about you too.
(no one here. this was directed a 2 people on myspace)

I don't understand how people you've known since elementary school...people who claim to love care for you, but their actions show otherwise can be one way with you, one way with someone else, then get pissed off when you find out!

And I can't help but wonder if she did what she did to stick it to me. I have no idea how long it's been going on either.

No comments: