Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Speech 100

Class today was cool.

Wednesday we have our first speech AND first quiz. I need to pick up scantrons tomorrow. Luckily I was given some money (for making up address labels for one of the seniors my mom works with) so I can get those as well as have some money for snack.

I'm glad I have at least one book.

Tomorrow is History. I won't have the book for that. The payment couldn't go through on my card for various reasons. I'll have to get it next week.

I got home in about 2 hours, I think. I got out of class at 4:50, and by 6:35 I was getting on the bus that drops me off in front of my apartment and getting home at 6:45. I hope I have the same luck tomorrow. I get out at 6:40 and get my first bus at 7:11...but eww 2 hours would put it at nearly 9 p.m. or shortly after. I have my fingers crossed that class doesn't go all the way until 6:40 and that I'm able to catch the buses I need.

It's midnight, so I should get to bed.

No comments: