Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Now for that school stuff

I got an e-mail from Cypress College Transfer Center yesterday. There are a few events I need to go to. They're application workshops for CSULB and CSUDH.

There are only 28 more days until the deadline for Fall 2008 for those 2 universities and next semester I'll be doing a majority of the classes I need to be able to transfer to either of those school (should I be accepted).

I'm also worried about what I'm going to do for money to pay for them. I suck at convincing people I need something so I don't know how I'm going to do essays for scholarships and entrance into higher programs. It's just very scary, but I want to do it to get it over with so I won't have to do it again. lol Yes, weird.

18 more days until my first class. 18 days until I need to get my books. ACK! I'm behind! I should have already had the books so that I wouldn't have to worry about that, but for like 3 weeks my classes didn't have books listed and last week I checked the prices again for the books and found out one of them was changed so it was a good thing I didn't buy the books when I originally planned. I think my books are like $200 NEW and about $100-$150 USED. One I think isn't even available used, so that pisses me off.

My mom bought cat food. Not only was it for kittens (which Ms Marple isn't anymore) but it's the wrong brand. For like the last YEAR I've been giving Ms Marple Friskies. She ran out today and I had every intention of going to Longs Drugs and buying more, but I forgot and was going to do it first thing tomorrow morning. Now there's going to be a repeat of the cat throwing up for suddenly giving her food that she isn't used to. I don't want to deal with that again.

I'm missing Criminal Minds so tata for now!

No comments: