Friday, October 26, 2007

oh crapola!

Carrie is on tv right now.

I'm def too chicken to watch that! haha

plus if I do want to watch it, there has to be NO commercial breaks.

Woman's Murder Club starts in like 13 minutes, I've been alseep since 430, I'm flippin' hungry, but don't feel like cooking or know what to cook.

had a dream about this rock band dedicating a song to GC and for some reason I got it confused with The Used and MCR...in my dream. It didn't help that when I wrong up the hardest music was on tv from that Fox tv show the next greatest the band or something. I don't know. I changed the channel and now I have a headache.

I don't know if there's anything going on at the church tomorrow, but I have my bus pass in case no one can take me. I should have gone this morning so that I wouldn't have to go tomorrow.

I'm going to find something to eat now I guess.

No comments: