Monday, October 22, 2007

mlerg

I don't know what that means, but it just came out.
I went to the campus bookstore and of the three books I bought with me to sell back, only 2 of them were bought. I paid like $50 something for the books COMBINED and what did I get back? $3.50! OMFG! Is that all the books are worth these days!? But I took it since I'd had the books listed on half.com for like 2 or 3 weeks and didn't get anything. Well, there's bus money for the week or snack money for the day. I haven't decided.I have an appointment with a transfer counselor for today at 4 p.m. I hope my class is done by then or I'm SOL when it comes to class. I don't see my class going to 4:50 on the first day...not when we meet again on Wednesday...then again, this is a 9 week course and what would have been taught in 16 or 18 weeks has to be crammed into 9 weeks. mlerg again!Today's horoscope:Virgo
You need to take extra time to cope with the crazy details of your work today -- they are going to be more confusing than ever before. Now is the best time for you to check in with the powers that be.I have 2 1/2 hours until my class starts. what to bloody do! I hope someone (teacher wise) from the atc program comes. I'd like to visit and pick up my projects from last year.There's a fire burning in Orange/Irvine and I could see the orange glow here in Cypress/Buena Park. Lovely. It's making breathing a bit hard for me. I didn't feel this way during the San Bernardino wildfires (I think they were this year).

No comments: