Thursday, October 18, 2007

So how about that homecooked meal?

I just finished making dinner - spaghetti and meat sauce (I would have made meat balls had a really felt like preparing them) and hopefully a salad if I can get a hold of one of my parents and ask them to get some.

But in any case...a lot of times when I cook, I get this mood to have a dinner party (complete with really nice dinnerware and silverware) and invite my friends and just have a real fun time.

Sadly, the little apartment I live in with my parents isn't big enough for that. But if it were, and there was ample street parking, I totally would! I'd invite 5 or 6 of my friends, cook them a nice dinner, and listen to some music.

Maybe one day! I'm a really good cook!

I'm watching Fangs and I don't know why I'm watching it. I'm not chicken to say that I'm kind of easily scared. lol I think I'll watch the DVDs that came. Prime Suspect 1 disc 2 and CSI: Miami season 3 disc 1. I also have two Anne of Green Gables movies. I don't remember the first one being over 2 hours long when I first watched it as a kid in the 3rd grade. I guess it was because we watched 30-45 minutes of it a day until we finished it. And I've never seen the sequel to it either. I didn't even know there was a sequel until I saw it on Netflix.

No comments: