Monday, October 29, 2007

Today was pretty awesome!

I didn't miss any of my buses, but on my second bus the driver passed people up left and right. Even when people on the bus was like "dude! you're passing people by!" he still didn't stop. Someone called in customer service or whatever and gave the bus number, route number and the driver's number. I hope they get written up good!

Class was awesome as usual (well as usual as it can be for the 3rd meeting) lol Before class, Josh had taken my seat (not knowing I was sitting there before), so I got to sit right next to him! And we actually got to talk. More than last Wednesday. I found out that his b-day is this coming Saturday (I didn't find out how old he is/going to be) and he works at a movie theater. Class starts and we took a quiz - which I think I did poorly on, and the rest of class was small group time. The teacher counted us off by 6s and all the 1s together, 2s together...and so on. I was group 1 and Josh was group 2. I was hoping I was group 2, but group 1 was okay...they were right next to each other and Josh and I sat right next to each other. That's how it stayed the rest of class. *giggle*

Then at the end of class we got our speeches from last week back. I got 90%. Not bad for my first speech. Next Monday we have another speech. It has to be about something that happened on the day & year we were born and the speech is 1 1/2 to 2 minutes long. There's a lot she wants us to include and I don't know how it'll be fit into 2 minutes. I'll try though.

The best part came after class though. Josh, another girl and I were at the elevator talking about the class and the grade we got on the speech and everything, and then when we got to the first floor, he was about the go into the men's room (sorry, tmi) and was like "Do you want to go to the movies sometime this week?" *blinks* what?! of course yes! he laughed at my reaction. I may had said of course yes and then he said that Bobby was going too. I don't care. Bobby's cool. Very funny. So all 3 of us are going to get together sometime this week (Wednesday) and decide when and what movie. Bobby already saw Saw IV so that's probably out. I have no idea what's opening this coming weekend and what opened last weekend.

So I'm really happy right now.

No comments: