Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I need more containers

And the Container Store is looking more and more appealing!

I want to get rid of all the cardboard boxes I have and transfer the stuff to plastic containers so that they can be taken out to the garage (or storage) and be out of my room!

My desk is all cleaned off and I was able to move some notebooks from the floor in front of my bed to the desk. I still have 2 or 3 cardboard boxes of things to go through at the foot of my bed, as well as crap filled boxes in the corner of my room.

I don't know where this sudden "get rid of crap and don't look back" desire came from, but I like it! lol I only wish I could go all the way, so the speak and really do my room the way I want - plastic box everything and stack it up until there's space in the garage. I also need to hurry and get a jumbo plastic box for my *N SYNC stuff. I don't want another storm to come and ruin the stuff. So far I think I escaped with the stuff not getting damaged in the last storm, but I don't know how much longer that luck will last.

I also need to remember to ask my dad if he can take me to storage tomorrow so that I can see the unit he has and if there's any way some of my stuff can go in there. I don't mind giving him half the amount of the unit, but I want to make sure I'm using half the unit I'm paying for (if I go that route).

NCIS should be starting soon, so I need to clean off my bed and get ready for that.

No comments: