Thursday, October 11, 2007

TV is going to rot my brain!

TV should be good tonight. Sad that I don't feel like watching it. lol

Revenge of the Nerds II: Nerds in Paradise comes on MyNetwork TV/KCOP. I'm not going to watch it, but I knew what it was from the preview at asscrack in the morning when I was flipping channels before going to sleep. I'm going to record Grey's Anatomy and Without a Trace. Like I said, I don't feel like watching tv.

So what am I going to do? Watch DVDs.

I started on Bones Season 2 episode 22, but never actually watched it. Also I have Prime Suspect 1 to watch. Then there's Escape to Witch Mountain/Return from Witch Mountain and Alien Invasion Arizona...all from Netflix. On top of ALL OF THAT I have the next disc of Charmed to watch and Miss Marple's 4:50 from Paddington. See! Plenty, maybe too much, stuff to watch!

It's any wonder my mind hasn't turned to mush and that I learn anything! HAHA

No comments: