Thursday, October 11, 2007

That sounds like me

Last night I was watching this movie called Belle and the Beast: A Christian Romance on TBN and the main girl, Belle, sounded a lot like me...only in the educational sense.

Belle got her degree in English, was working part time as a dental assistant and this man's personal assistant and she was going to school to get her MBA.

If you know me, you can see my thinking.

I got my degree in Travel/Tourism (granted it's not my bachelor's like Belle from the movie) and I'll be going back to school to get my degree (this time my bachelor's) in Political Science and I'm working part time as a secretary (and looking for any other part time job I can find).

See the similarities? lol

Anyways...I ordered more scrapbooking things. Luckily I get paid on Sunday. Downside...I won't have my books the first week of school. I can MAYBE get one book but both books are new editions, therefore aren't offered used and they're each $70-$80. I can MAYBE get one this paycheck and then get the other with my next paycheck. Meh!

This is why I need another job!

I'm going to grab something to drink and watch my movies.

Toodles!

No comments: