Thursday, October 25, 2007

I want to move

I want to move by CSULB but I can't afford it
I want to move by CSUDH but I can't afford it.

my mom keeps saying to look for 2 bedrooms and she'd move with me and then when I got on my feet she'd move out. I don't need a 2 bedroom apartment for 1 person. That's a bit on the crazy size.

but if I had 2 bedrooms, then the second room could be where my computer was crafting stuff was.

but then again, she only mentioned getting a 2 bedroom when I was talking about moving to AZ. Now I'm talking about continuing with school.

I sure do a lot of talking. lol

I should also add I want a better job.

I also realize I didn't updae about yesterday. I'll do that tonight or something.

I want a decent salad...chicken ceasar salad sounds good too.

No comments: