Saturday, October 13, 2007

what the hell is she smoking...

Or in this case, DRINKING?!

My mom is reading a cook book (she's insisting that I add the book to my collection and I kept telling her that A. I don't cook enough to warrant having TEN cookbooks and B. it can stay in the kitchen until I move) and she's keeps saying how Chianti (Pronunciation: Chi·an·ti \kē-ˈän-tē, -ˈan-\ ) sounds pretty and someone can name their child that.

Umm excuse me?!

Pretty or not, I wouldn't name my child after a wine! MAYBE if I was a world class traveller, I could convince people that it was named after a region in Italy...Tuscany to be precise.

But still. That's pushing it.

And at least she didn't say I could name my child that. She said that maybe if Richie and Nieves have another child, they could. Umm yeah, highly doubt both of those happening.

In other less ghetto sounding news...I've gotten an e-mail about ordering more graduation prints from University Photography. Uhh what?! It's 4 months PAST the deadline, yet I can still order prints? Even if I wanted to, I wouldn't go back through them. They're expensive1! I can take the print(s) I already have and go to walgreens, walmart or longs drugs and have copies made...and for much less.

I have to go to work today and I don't have bus fare. Luckily my dad said he'd take me if I hurry up and got ready...Umm I've been dressed since 10 am and it's now 10:45 am. He and my mom are the ones who need to hurry. My dad's bank closes at 1 p.m. and my mom has to be at work at 1:30. As long as I get my work done by tomorrow, preferably by the end of today, then I don't care when I go to the church - I'd just like for it to be before it gets dark.

It's only been like 20 something hours since I finished the last episode of Charmed and I already miss watching the show. lol actually I think I just miss watching good dvds. I have lots of movies, several new ones that my parents have watched but I haven't and 2 movies that are still in the plastic wrap and 1 netflix that my parents are done with and that I haven't seen. I just don't feel like watching them. I'd much rather watch
Charmed.

My dad told me Order of the Phoenix is playing at the $2.75 ($2 without tax) theater. That made me happy to hear. I might go see it again when I get money/the time.

Can't think of anything else. Toodles!

No comments: