Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I'm just a big ball of mess

Bullet format because I'm too lazy to form complete paragraphs or whatever.

  • Sunday my mp3 player fried. Soda spilled in my purse and it was in the bottom and got soaked. My cell phone was also in the bottom of my purse, but it's okay. So now, I have no mp3 player...and it couldn't have come at a more horrible time - I start school next week...I won't be able to listen to music while on the bus. So I'll have to read. I don't mind that. I just wish I could listen to much as well. I don't want to take my CD player because that and the CDs take up too much space.
  • I totally spaced on watching The Singing Bee last night. I was so excited about actually getting to watch NCIS that I forgot about the first show. Baseball is on FOX, so that means no Bones, thus I watched NCIS and completely forgot about The Singing Bee and now the community on LJ I bleong to won't be updated until next week. I don't think anyone will too much miss there were no songs from The Village People (and really...are there 30 minutes worth of songs? lol I only know YMCA and In the Navy or whatever it's title is).
  • The operating system on my computer SUCKS! I can't watch any of the movies/TV shows I want to see that Netflix is offering through the Watch Instantly feature. I am paying $26 a month, so I should be able to enjoy that feature, right?!
  • We finally have a second computer set up in the living room. It "belongs" to my dad, yet he still uses mine...as does my mom (and to play games!) But on this second computer, movies can be watched. It's jumpy though because there isn't enough cache space or something? I don't know exactly. But my dad watched one of the Bones dvds when my mom was in the room watching something else. I bet, I could also watch some of the Watch Instantly movies offered through Netflix too.
  • Today or tomorrow Wherehouse.com should get the first box of things I sold to them. Hopefully the start of next week I'll get the check from them too. Yesterday I sold $23.50 more worth of stuff to them. I don't know when I'll get around to mailing the box out though. It's going to be at least another $5 and I don't have that.
  • Also should be getting the things I ordered from Scrap Your Trip. It was shipped yesterday, I believe, so soon...like Thursday or Friday or even as early as tomorrow!
There's a ton more stuff going on in my brain...I just can't get it to come out.

No comments: