Saturday, October 6, 2007

My mom starts her new job today

She'll be working (more) at the retirement home she used to volunteer at. Saturdays and Sundays from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m. she'll be the receptionist. And on Mondays she's at the same retirement home from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. doing crafts and playing games.

It's good that she's going out and working (and they'll be paying her regularly), but that means I'm going to be at home with my dad more. UGH! I don't like that.

I only have about 11 more days until my classes start and I'll be gone Monday-Thursday 10 am to 8 pm Wee!!! Yay for school starting soon!!

Speaking of school...on the 9th I need to get to campus by 2 p.m. because a rep from CSUDH will be at the Transfer Center. I missed the rep from CSULB on Wednesday. I thought it was 10/10 the rep was going to be there and not 10/3. I don't know when they're going to be around again and that sucks. I have 2 application workshops and a financial aid workshop on 10/22. Sadly, I think one or two of the workshops is during my class so I won't be able to go to the workshop. On 10/25 I'm going to be on campus pretty much the whole day. There's a transfer day fair from 10-1 and then CSULB transfer admission workshop from 1:30-2:30 and then class.

I have a BUSY first week of school. I can't wait!!

No comments: