Friday, October 5, 2007

Thanks Snark-O-Tron!

Should I tell people that Lynette from Desperate Housewives and Lizet are dating? I mean, they're always making out in at Applebees.


TVGasm Snark-O-Trom 8300

In other news, I totally bitched at my sister's kids about when and where they can eat. They get 30 minutes a day at school for lunch and every week (I think) my sister gives EACH OF THEM money for lunch. FOR LUNCH. It's not my fault if they spend that money on other stuff and aren't able to eat at school.

Now if my sister tells me that it's okay for them to have something when they get here after school (whether they have lunch or not) I'm going to shit and then start going to work during the week. I simply won't deal with them anymore. Marlin knows the rule and I only had to tell him once, but Jasmine...I have to tell her ALL THE TIME! She brings a cup of noodles, snack size bag of carrots and Capri Sun drink thinking that she's going to be able to eat it here. WRONG! She needs to either watch how she spends her weekly money or take a lunch to school.

They DO NOT need to eat lunch at 12 or 12:30 p.m. get home at 3:45 pm then expect to eat here when they're going to get home at 6:30 or 7 p.m. and have dinner. Now if my sister tells me she's going to get here late and can that eat dinner here, sure, I'll let them have a cup of noodles or make them dinner (if we ever have food to do that).

And no I don't believe them when they tell me things. I have to hear it directly from my sister (or my mom if I didn't talk to my sister).

These kids are the reasons I seriously think about not having kids. I can't deal with the way that act. Now that's not to say that all kids are like that, because I know they aren't. And they aren't like that just when they are here. They give my sister a hard time as well.

No comments: