Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I AM a female you stoopid horoscope

Virgo
Women are even more important to you today than usual and you should be sure to spend more time in their company. Your own gender doesn't matter, as long as you're able to relate to feminine energy.

But I have more male friends at school and that's where I'm going to be the majority of the day. Boo! I guess that means I have to spend more time with myself. haha

I'm listening to KIIS FM to hear Lance and I just KNOW that he's going to be on when I leave and I don't have my mp3 player anymore to listen to it while I'm gone. Major suckage!

I really messed up my recording last night. I cut them off too soon. For NCIS I missed the preview for next week, but I have 5 days until it's on again, I know I'll see the preview. For Dancing with the Stars I didn't get the ending when they said who was going home. Luckily I'd been texting with Marissa
and I know who left...but I wanted to actually SEE it. Blerg! and I probably missed it if it was shown on Jimmy Kimmel Live (since she was on the show). Oh well, right? I know who left and what was said. I just would have like to see it.

So I need to get dressed and see if my mom or dad can take my picture. Plus I need to e-mail Lora & Colleen about getting my paycheck every week instead of every OTHER week. Oh and I'm still debating on if I want to go to the bank and post office before going to class...but I'll be in my halloween "costume" and I'm just a tad bit embarrassed even though it's nothing really.

Oh joy. I get to hear Britney Spears on Kiis FM but not Lance. *cries*

No comments: