Thursday, October 4, 2007

where be my pictures?!

Walgreens called to tell me my pictures were ready. I knew that. I put them through 1 hr photo on Monday, so they were ready then, but I didn't have a way to get to the store to pick them up. Yes, the store is on a bus line, but with both my parents being gone during the day, someone has to be here for when the kids get out of school, and there was no sure way I'd be home by 315 when they got home from school.

So I called my dad and asked him to get them on his way home from work, if he had the money, or to come home and pick me up so that I could get them. He said that if he had the money, he'd get them. If not then he'd have to pick me up and take me to get them.

Until then, I'll be working on my scrapbooking. Enid
told me about this AWESOME scrapbooking website (Scrap Your Trip) and it has all these travel locations and I'm in HEAVEN at that site! I already have marked my page for when I went to Okinawa Japanese for my birthday dinner, there's some stuff for all the states I went through and some beach stuff. And not to mention there's a military section that I'm going to use for my pages when I went to the AFAM (Air Force Armament Museum) and saw all the planes. So now I'm all anxious to get my pictures and more money so that I can really get busy on this scrapbooking. I also need to buy 1 or 2 smaller scrapbooks (5x5 or 8x8) to scrap my 2 Arizona trips.

Hmm what else...I ordered Breach and Zodiac from Netflix and they're supposed to arrive today. Last week I ordered Charmed, Season 1 and Miss Marple Collection 1 from Columbia House so they should be arriving soon too. I wish they'd hurry and come! I could watch the stuff I bought in between what I rent from Netflix, then I wouldn't have to worry about "nothing good being on tv" lol

Speaking of tv...is it going to be good tonight? There's nothing I watch during the 8 p.m. hour so I'll watch a movie, 9 p.m. there's Grey's Anatomy and 10 p.m. there's Without a Trace. I really didn't think I'd get into Grey's Anatomy enough to watch it a second time in a row, but I need to see this George, Callie, Izzie triangle through, as well as whatever's going to go down between Dr. McDreamy, Meredith and Lexie. There's just so much now. lol I was sucked in! haha

No comments: