Wednesday, October 3, 2007

No more traveling for a while

That trip to Tennessee that was going to happen in January. Not going to happen. I'm not wasting my money for that just yet. Yup, that's me being bitter about things.

That trip to Daytona Beach that was going to happen at the end of next May. I'm still planning that and hope that I'm able to go.

I entered a contest for a cruise Feb 4-10. I hope I win that. I'd really like to go to Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Ocho Rios, Jamaica. The only way I think I'd be able to go is if I won te contest. I doubt I will though. I'm still going to get my passport by the end of the year though. Just in case.

I had hoped to plan 2 cruises for the summer and Christmas/New Year's but that's not going to happen now.

I want to save what little money I do get for school and books. More in depth in my next entry.

I also wanted to go to the Grand Canyon and Sedona next year, but that'll have to wait. Meh!

No comments: